National research laboratory for nuclear technologies and renewable energy of S. Amanzholov East Kazakhstan State University
National research laboratory of S. Amanzholov EKSU was opened on the 8th ofOctober 2009.
The aim of the laboratory: provision of scientific and staff support forthe achievement of the objectives of industrial-innovative development of the country by development of fundamental and applied research and training of scientists and engineers.
The laboratory can significantly improve the quality of the studies, graduate and master's works, and can integrate research and education
The structure of the laboratory:
- Laboratory of NMR spectroscopy;
- Laboratory of Applied and Radiation Physics;
- Laboratory of Mathematical Modeling;
- Experimental-industrial site;
- Engineering and construction department;
- Laboratory for Energy Saving and Alternative Energy
Laboratory research are as are related to thepriorities development of the Kazakhstan Science.
Deep processing of raw materials and products:
- Industrial waste, chemistry of natural compounds and petrochemistry;
- Materials Engineering, nanostructuring and radiation technology;
- Engineering of constructions in mechanical engineering andmachine tool
4. Wind power (creationandstudyofsailing wind power generator); Research offuelcells; Research of solarand heat energy equipment.